1. Quick Calculation for Water Tariffs & Water Consumption Charge (include the business tax)：
|Monthly Meter-Reading||Exact Consumption (m3)||1~10 Units||11~30 Units||31~50 Units||51 Units(and above)|
|Progressed Difference (NT$)||0||-21||-84||-110.25|
|Bi-Monthly Meter-Reading||Exact Consumption (m3)||1~20 Units||21~60 Units||61~100 Units||101 Units (and above)|
|Progressed Difference (NT$)||0||-42||-168||-220.5|
2. Basic Charges of Different Tube Diameters (include the business tax)：
|Tube Diameter(㎜)||13||20||25||40||50||75||100||150||200||250||300||350||400 & above|
|Monthly Meter-Reading||Basic Charge (NT$)||17.85||35.7||66.15||196.35||357||963.9||1909.95||5301.45||10,531.5||18,599.7||29,184.75||41,626.2||58,119.6|
|Bi-Monthly Meter-Reading||Basic Charge (NT$)||35.7||71.4||132.3||392.7||714||1,927.8||3,819.9||10,602.9||21,063||37,199.4||58,369.5||83,252.4||116,23|
(1) Formula of calculating water consumption fee, business tax, cleaning fee, water Resources conservation and compensation fee：
- Basic Charge = The basic charges according to the tube diameters listed above
- Water Consumption Fee = (Unit Price × Exact Consumption - Progressed Difference)
- Business Tax = (Basic Charge + Water Consumption Fee )÷（1+5％）× 5％ .
According to laws & regulations, for domestic consumers, this tax is included into the water consumption fee column without being additionally listed
- Cleaning Fee = Unit Price verified by environmental protection authorities for burying or incinerating measures × Exact Consumption (Rounded off if containing amount less than NT$ 1)
- Water Resources Conservation and Compensation Fee (Collected on commission)=Water Consumption Fee (Business Tax not included)× Surcharge Rate 5％(Rounded off if containing amount less than NT$ 1)
(2) A domestic consumer should pay fees including basic charge, water consumption fee, business tax, and cleaning fee or sewage disposal fee.
(3) A 50% discount is given to public facility and raw water consumption fee.
(4) An extra 50% of total fee should be paid by temporary consumption.
(5) An extra 20% of total fee should be paid if temporary consumption is made by illegal constructions.
(6) For junior high schools and elementary schools, the basic charge needs to be paid according to the table above, the exact consumption is paid according to the unit price listed in the 1st phase column.
(7) None of the phased prices includes the business tax.
(8) The total water fee is calculated to NT$, any amount less than NT$ 1 is rounded off.
|Entry Watermeter Diameter (m/m)||Fee for New Construction (Road-Repairing fee not included)||Recovery Fee|
|PVC Pipe (Basic charge for constructions less than 4 meters)||Charge on materials for extra 1 meter of construction||Stainless Pipe (Basic charge for constructions less than 4 meters)||Charge on materials for extra 1 meter of construction|
|Service Fee: NT$ 500 per household on new installation, added installation, and reformed installation.|